This first group assignment is meant to be painless and to allow you to quickly get one point toward your final grade as well as become a member of a group which will help you throughout the rest of the class.
This first group assignment requires you to form a group of 4 students, meet with your group and complete the following steps:
- Meet your group and exchange contact information.
Pick a distinctive name for your group.
- Enroll all group members in the same group on canvas
Submit the Following:
- A list of the 3 most important things you learned this week (The group should collectively agree that these are the 3 most important things learned. You cannot make this list without having a discussion…)
- A video lasting no longer than 45sec that allows each person in the group to say why they took this class.
(It shouldn’t take longer than 2 hrs and you might be able to do it in 30 min…)
Rules for groups
Each Student must be a member of one group.
Groups should have 4 Members
- No Group may have more than 4 Members
- No Group may have less than 3 Members
Unless the math doesn’t work out.
Need help finding a group
Use the Canvas discussion forum to help find yourself a group or ask around in lab or in class.